Friday, May 30, 2008

Closely Watching

Today we had our final appointment of the week with the high risk doctor. The baby (who we are definitely sure is a girl after today's ultrasound) was put through her normal test today. She scored fine on the test but once again her amniotic fluid dropped. The doctor was concerned and has now added an extra appointment for the beginning of the week to measure the fluid and watch her very closely as they have been doing. We are hoping for the best but feel comfortable being at almost 37 weeks along. Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the nice weather I heard is coming!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So far so good as they say......

Enjoy the weekend and I'll look forward to seeing Monday's report.

Thoughts are with all 3 of you (plus the Howster).

Love,

Super AA

Anonymous said...

Great news, Kristin and Ryan! Very exciting news about the baby:) We now have a new "baby" in our house. Rachael has "Nellie", her golden retriever puppy. VERY cute. (aren't all puppies?!) I keep praying for a positive outcome for you all, and I'd say my prayers (along with those of others) are being answered. Love, Georgi

P.S. Just once, I would like to check your blog and be able to leave a message before SUPER AA:)