Sorry I did not update earlier in the day. Our Internet was not working and I could not get on to update from our appointment this morning.
The appointment with the high risk doctor went well this morning. The baby's amniotic fluid went up. It is still on the low end of the average, but as they like to say it is enough to keep me pregnant. All of her numbers looked much better today than on Friday. The doctor said it seemed like a different baby inside of me today. The ups and downs of this 3rd trimester are all thanks (they believe) to a placenta that just isn't up to par.
Later in the week we have our next test and Growth Doppler. Once again I am not to eat and the appointment was made for earlier in the day just in case the baby needs to be delivered. Ryan and I pretty much know by now that this means the baby will not be coming that day. Most likely, I will just be really hungry after the appointment and we'll have to stop at the closest fast food restaurant ASAP :-) We shall see and we will keep you updated.
Tonight we had our second appointment of the day with the regular doctor. I grew a cm and we have now made it to 37 weeks. The doctor was very excited by this number of weeks. I don't think she thought we would ever make it this far (neither did we!). We feel happy but exhausted from this day of appointments (and Ryan had to work in between there too!).
Have a good week and we will update in a few days.
The appointment with the high risk doctor went well this morning. The baby's amniotic fluid went up. It is still on the low end of the average, but as they like to say it is enough to keep me pregnant. All of her numbers looked much better today than on Friday. The doctor said it seemed like a different baby inside of me today. The ups and downs of this 3rd trimester are all thanks (they believe) to a placenta that just isn't up to par.
Later in the week we have our next test and Growth Doppler. Once again I am not to eat and the appointment was made for earlier in the day just in case the baby needs to be delivered. Ryan and I pretty much know by now that this means the baby will not be coming that day. Most likely, I will just be really hungry after the appointment and we'll have to stop at the closest fast food restaurant ASAP :-) We shall see and we will keep you updated.
Tonight we had our second appointment of the day with the regular doctor. I grew a cm and we have now made it to 37 weeks. The doctor was very excited by this number of weeks. I don't think she thought we would ever make it this far (neither did we!). We feel happy but exhausted from this day of appointments (and Ryan had to work in between there too!).
Have a good week and we will update in a few days.
1 comment:
Talk about a suspenseful period!!! I'm so glad the doctors are pleased with her progress thus far. She really likes to call the shots - doesn't she???
Take care and rest.....
Love,
Super AA
Post a Comment