Friday, June 6, 2008

We are parents!!!



















Kristin was induced last night at 6pm. Little Layla Rose Janisch finally entered the world at 3:36pm today(6-6-08). She was 19 inches long and weighed a healthy 5lb 13oz! Kristin did a phenomenal job and we are thrilled with our new baby girl. More details and photos will follow after a little sleep.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear New Parents,

I'm SO proud of all 3 of you!!!

Layla Rose is a beautiful name and I'm proud to be her Super AA.....

Can't wait to meet her...

Love,

Super AA

Cassie said...

Yippeee yeah! We are so excited and were happy to meet her. Head to our blog to check out some pix from the waiting room.

Love,
Aunt Cassie

Stephanie H said...

Ryan, thanks for posting pictures so quickly! They are adorable. I am so excited to be a "college auntie" as Kristin called me. =) I can't wait to come meet little Layla. That is a precious name... love it!

Anonymous said...

Loved the photos - keep em coming.

What a wonderful gift to finally love and hold.....

Loved Cass' pix - too - only her blog won't let me comment...grrr.

Enjoy your new life,

Love,

Super AA

Anonymous said...

Finally she has arrived, what a sweetie! We're so excited for you and she looks so peaceful in your arms (at least in one picture!!) We love the name - some how we feel a connection!?! Congrats - what a wonderful Blessing...

Bob & Dianne

Anonymous said...

Ryan-
Congratulations to you and Kristin!! Both of your girls look healthy and great. I am very excited for all of you and what a great way to start your summer!! Hope to see you soon around PK!

Melissa L.

Anonymous said...

Ryan and Kristin,
Congratulations, and glad to hear that both baby and mother are doing so well. I'm sure she was named after the great classic Clapton hit? Beautiful child and family. Now the fun really begins. Capture every moment and spend every minute you can with her. It won't be long before she's on her way to college and a career. They grow up so quickly. May your time with your children be as happy as our has been.
Bob and Lisa Johnson

Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan and Kristin,

You both sure know how to kick off a summer! This is extremely exciting news and I am so happy for you both....well you three I should say! I'm so glad to hear how smoothly everything seemed to go. Enjoy your summer with Layla and hopefully we will be seeing you soon!

Liz C.