Today was an appointment with my regular baby doctor. I grew a cm! That is my first cm in three weeks. I am still measuring three weeks behind, but at least my belly and the baby are moving in the right direction. Hopefully this means good growth when we get the Growth Doppler done at the end of the week.
We talked in depth about what the c-section will entail when it most likely occurs. The doctor has said a c-section would be a safer option for the baby so that we do not put her body in any more distress than necessary. Ryan and I had lots of questions for the doctor as we both thought I would deliver the baby naturally up until two weeks ago. We now feel much more knowledgeable and ready for what is most likely to come.
The doctor felt like we will probably deliver in the very near future, but we made an appointment with the doctor for a week from today "just in case" the baby is not here yet. I cannot believe we might be parents in a week! It makes our heads spin a little but we are ready when she is :-) We are so anxious to hear/see the results from the Growth Doppler later this week so we know how she is doing and the predicted time of her arrival. We will keep you updated as we are updated.
Happy belated Mother's Day to all of the mommas reading this- I hope you enjoyed your day!
Nautical 4th Birthday Party
7 years ago
1 comment:
Morning Kristin,
Was so happy to hear/read the good news. Think of you often and am so excited about having a lil girl to hold in the near future.
Love,
Super AA
Post a Comment