Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back to Appointments

We had another appointment with the high risk doctor tonight. The baby did fine on all parts of her test tonight but they are watching my amniotic fluid closely. The fluid has started to go on a slight decline but still within the "I stay pregnant" range. The fluid is so important because it is really baby pee (interesting, huh?) and this tells the doctors if her kidneys are working properly. The things I never knew about having a baby... :-)

We hope you all had a nice, relaxing three day weekend. Ryan and I love to rent seasons of television shows, so we started the TV series Lost this weekend. I cannot believe what we have been missing out on! Some episodes are a little intense, but we are really enjoying it and it is definitely something good to occupy me while I am resting at home.

Have a good Wednesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo to all ...........am glad to hear that her " pee " remains steady as she goes - no pun intended.

I'll check again tomorrow,

Love,
Super AA

Anonymous said...

Told ya I would see you tomorrow!