Wednesday, May 28, 2008

An End is in Sight!

I just got back from a doctor's appointment with my regular doctor. I grew 2 centimeters this past week. Whether the measurement is good or bad, I am trying hard not to take any of these measurements too seriously as they are not as accurate as the growth dopplers. They are a rough estimate and I have been warned they do not always correlate to what they find with the growth dopplers. Anyway, by any rate I have grown and this is a good thing!

We also scheduled my induction today- If I do not go earlier with the baby, the induction is scheduled for my 39th week. Just about three weeks away and this baby will definitely be here :-) We are getting very anxious to meet her and have her at home with us to use all of this new baby stuff we (well, Ryan) feverishly put together. Our house is quickly becoming baby central. We are now featuring a pack 'n play (Blue's favorite new sleeping spot), exersaucer, bouncer, diaper genie, and baby monitor just in the basement area. Now if we could just have someone besides a cat to use it all :-)

Well, you are all updated and I am off to read a book on the sunny patio. Have a good day-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love all these positive reports. June 18th is a lovely B'day date - and we don't have many celebrations in that month!

Keep on keeping on.........

Love,

Super AA