Layla was in my belly for almost an entire kindergarten year. I believe she must have taken away a love for the alphabet from her time in utero, because she loves to bust a move to the ABC's. Listen carefully to the beginning...she likes to pretend to sing along. So funny and it makes the former kindergarten teacher proud.
The next video is Layla and her new squeak shoes. Don't worry, the squeaks are able to come out if we choose. For now, they are so funny!
4 comments:
I LOVE these videos. The ABC one is super cute. And it makes a current preschool teacher VERY proud to hear her trying to sing along. The shoes video had me rolling in my chair I was laughing so hard! LOVE her trying to go fast herself!
What a hoot!!! Those shoes are hysterical and Ms. Layla seems to be very proud whilst wearing them. Too cute.....
Love, Super AA
Oh my word Layla is just too precious! And i love the sign language!
I love the squeeky shoes! Layla is so funny trying to tap dance quick on her own.
The baby shower you helped plan looked adorable! I love theme parties as well and I think you all did great!
It was nice to see Layla and Ryan last weekend. I just cannot believe how fast babies grow!
Post a Comment