Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Backyard Lovin'

Can anyone guess who loves her toddler-sized slide?
Can anyone guess who is OBSESSED with the trunk on her trike?

Can anyone guess who loves her Cozy Coupe and is looking like SUCH a big girl these days?


And yes, can anyone guess who has decided afternoon naps are no longer for her and sometimes needs to take a rest in the grass as her bedtime approaches?

Yes, Layla is the answer to all of the above. She is still lovin' the outdoors even as the temperature drops. And I would gladly take any advice on how to transition a morning napper into an afternoon napper :-) Maybe I should just be grateful that Layla naps at all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my Family--

Layla luv, go on strike NO NAPS!
Love the pics busy busy busy
kid!
Love sa J

The Abbott Family said...

Love all the new pictures how cute. I am very excited because I know Aiden will be getting his first "official" car for his birthday and I can't wait to put him in it!
Keep on cleaning Layla,
Lindsey and Aiden