This weekend was heavy on the birthdays for our family. Saturday was my brother-in-law Jamie's birthday and Sunday my dad and sister shared their birthday day.
Cassie stole the birthday spotlight as she had the most momentous birthday this year because she turned the big 3-0. Jamie planned a night out downtown Chicago for Cass complete with dinner at a tapas restaurant and an overnight stay. Ryan and I got to join in on these festivities also!!! A fun part of the evening was that 3 of Cassie's best friends were surprise guests at the restaurant. (One of the girls, Laura, was 35 weeks pregnant and made the trek downtown. What a trooper!!!) Cassie was surprised and had a great time and I think she would say that she had a very fun transition from the 20's to her 30's.
Cassie and I at the tapas restaurant on the big birthday night
2 comments:
Hi my family--
I'm happy Cass got her surprise party! you 2 look so cute!
Love sa J
You both look absolutely beautiful and I'm proud you are my nieces!!
The 30's are wonderful - enjoy!
Love, Super AA
Post a Comment