Layla and Shea were very sweet together at the zoo on Sunday. They are buddies and looked so cute together in the wagon. I have a feeling these could be pictures we might be pulling out in many, many years and saying, "Look how adorable you two were together!!"
Shea...always the gentleman.
Layla...possibly wanting a little of that granola bar.
Cousin love.
Layla...getting excited to see the dolphins, making sure Shea is coming with her!
Shea thinking Layla may have taken things a tad far :-)
I had to show you this picture! The new bear exhibit at the Brookfield Zoo is awesome. It just opened in May and the exhibits are huge and the animals seemed very happy and active on Sunday. The polar bear was chasing this bone all around and did flips in the water and even climbed up on the cliff and jumped down, so fun to see!!
P.S. Hi Mom and friends!! Hope you are having fun :-)






5 comments:
Kristin...these pictures are precious. I love how close these two are...what great memories for your families.
oops...I guess the name I entered for Clay continues on for every comment I leave on anyone's blog :) It is Jan Boyle...hmmm...now how do I change that???
Morning -
Way cute!!! What a sweet lil couple......
Love,
Super AA
PS Loved that bear!
I just love how sweet those two are together! Since I am in the process of finding pictures for a slideshow at the wedding, I think it will be a blast for them to have these pictures when they each get married some day!
Those are the sweetest pictures!!!
Post a Comment