Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fun Day with the Bride-To-Be

Stephanie and Adam are getting married. Very soon! The bride-to-be Steph, Layla and I recently spent a very fun afternoon at a somewhat nearby children's museum. It was a good girls' day before the big wedding day (remember Layla is in the wedding too!). Enjoy the pictures below, thanks Steph for sending them my way :-)


Water table fun....I just love this place!
Mommy and Layla making some bubbles



Layla at the wood block station
Layla at the gigantic lite brite station. This one shows the true darkness.
And this one is lightened so you can see the fun lite brite.
Steph and Layla driving together


Layla and Stephanie in deep conversation about the meals at the wedding...Layla was trying to convince Steph that M&M's would be a perfect entree...hee hee, I have no idea what they were talking about!
Headed to Noodles to eat lunch, yum!! Erin, Steph's sister, sent this fun dog for Layla. Layla loves him and the bed, thanks Erin!! Blue also enjoys the tiny bed and tries to lay in it himself :-)
We headed into Noodles and met Katie and baby Zander there (I love the summer!!) and Layla "took" pictures with my phone, ha ha. This is a pretty good representation of how Layla is at restaurants these days...she will not sit down anymore...hello home-cooked meals :-)
Thanks Steph and Katie for a fun afternoon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Morning -

What a fun way to enjoy the day! I bet your naps are nice and long :)

Love,

Super AA