Layla is 2!! She is turning into such a little girl and had a great weekend celebrating her birthday. She seemed to know the party was all about her, but I don't think she had any idea why. In fact, if you ask Layla how old she is...she will tell you six :-)
Layla is a very special little girl and Ryan and I are so lucky to have her in our lives.
Happy 2nd Birthday, Layla!!
Here is Layla on her "Birth" day:
And then on 6.6.09 @ 3:36 p.m. (birth time)
And then on her 2nd birthday (in the car on the way home from the zoo). The background is purple for Layla's current favorite color, a different one should be coming soon so I didn't want to forget!
Here are some pictures of Layla and her mommy and daddy on her 2nd birthday.
Layla had her 2 year well check today and actually did a very nice job at the doctor. Layla has had so many doctors' appointments, tests and blood draws this year that just one look at a rubber glove will understandably send her into hysterics. Today she was a trouper and only cried for two short spurts that lasted seconds, the doctor and I were so proud of Miss Layla! And never fear, Layla was rewarded with a trip to Barnes and Noble to visit her favorite train table.
Layla is healthy and got an excellent report today, what a great way to enter the hopefully terrific 2's...hee hee!!
More birthday pictures to come...I have to round them all up :-)






4 comments:
Happy Birthday Layla,
What a beautiful little girl you are! Here's to a great year!
Love,
Auntie Penny
Hello Family,
Layla is our beautiful "Little Charmer"!!!!! She had a fabulous birthday party with all her young and oldddd friends.
Thank you so much for a wonderful party. Ton of fun!
love sa J
Happy Birthday Layla! It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday weekend. The zoo pictures are amazing!! Can't wait to see what the next year brings you!
Morning -
Am thrilled the appointment was filled with all good news. The party was a blast and I LOVED being with you and yours.
Love,
Super AA
Post a Comment