My very close girlfriend Stephanie is getting married this summer and last Saturday was her bridesmaid wedding shower. We chose a wine theme drawing inspiration from Steph and Adam's engagement trip to wineries in Michigan. Let me walk you through the shower details, because you know I love details!
As guests came in, they were handed a wine glass and directed towards the wine charm making station and the wine tasting. Everyone made a wine charm for themselves and one for Steph and Adam's new home.
The wines in the tasting were paired with cheese. The tasting went over really well, but the wines were really hard to guess. I kept saying, okay maybe this one is white zin? Hee hee!
Here is the appetizer table which was followed by a pasta lunch.
Here are the wine bottle arrangements that were made by the talented bridesmaid, Amy. She did an awesome job with these and you would never ever of guessed that the calla lilies were fake. Even when you touched one, they felt real. So crazy!
We played a couple games and this one was the apron game. Stephanie walked through the shower guests and people got a peek at her apron and accessories. Someone got every single item...I, on the other hand, have a terrible memory under pressure.
And then there was cake! And presents of course!! Steph got lots of wonderful items but I was writing everything down for her thank you note list so I did not capture any present pictures.











3 comments:
Morning -
Sounds/looks like a very fun affair. I'm sure she was very touched by all the hard work you ladies did :)
Love,
Super AA
Awesome shower; love the details!
This was the most amazing shower. The detail and thought you all put into it was amazing. I felt so loved! And your photos are beautiful!
Post a Comment