Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summer Lovin'

Favorites (sunglasses, purple hat, purple shoes)

Cousin fun
New nephew coming very soon!

New big brother coming soon
Baby Grace is adorable (mommy and daddy are Laura and Chad)
Did I mention Baby Grace is adorable?

One baby and two toddlers that did fabulous all afternoon at the pool!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning -

What a portrait!! My eyes are all watery......just too too sweet.

Love,

Super AA

Anonymous said...

Hello My Family--

OMG
Can you believe it? those 3 beautiful little human beings!

I know you all had a wonderful time!

Love to all
sa J

Stephanie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! That face on Baby Grace IS adorable. What a blast that they loved the pool!

The Abbott Family said...

What a yellow princess you have on your hands! I am so jealous that Layla wears a hat and sunglasses neither stay on for more than 2 seconds on Mr. Aiden! Your sister's belly is beautiful...makes you want to be preggers again (almost!). Looks like you have been enjoying the nice weather.
-Lindsey

Meg said...

What artistic pictures! Of course, having great models help :) Such cuties!