Yesterday Layla, Howie and I headed outside to play in the snow.
Many layers of winter clothes + boots that are a little big = Layla being unable to move!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now for the hair snipping! Layla had her first haircut tonight and she did....awesome! I was shocked, I thought for sure she would have a hard time with someone touching her head after all of the testing she went through this fall. Turns out I worried for nothing.
This picture below cracks me up. Daddy is going to be in trouble because Layla seemed to already be enjoying the beautification process at the very young age of 18 months!!!
Layla enjoyed a sucker throughout her haircut and even gave the sucker up after the haircut was over without a peep! Life was too good...until we got home and noticed her bangs were a little crooked! Oh well, we have to take a little bad with the good :-)
3 comments:
Oh my...this little girl makes my heart melt.
Congrats Miss Layla!! :)
I love the snow pictures...Aiden to had trouble between the to big boots and the layers of clothing! How fun it is to see the holidays through the eyes of a child. We can't wait to go sledding! Over the break we will have to get together.
Post a Comment