Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Santa came a little early to our house this year.

All month long 18 months has proven to be such a fun age at Christmas!
Christmas Eve morning was no different, Layla was SO excited :-)

Yes, she loves baby dolls and trucks. Well, actually Layla was not so sure about the baby doll but we did manage to capture a hug!

Don't worry, Miss Layla is already working on those thank you notes for Santa :-)

(I love it when she "writes" and colors on her belly like this...too funny!)

We hope everyone has a wonderful couple of days. We are looking forward to seeing Ryan's family today and tonight and my family all day tomorrow. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Stephanie H said...

I know that I always say this...but she makes my heart melt. That first picture is just precious. And I love the action shots!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to all of you and I hope 2010 brings as much joy as 2009 has.

Love,

Super AA