Here is Layla eating 1 of about 18 snacks today. I think she didn't eat a lot yesterday because of being in the heat (Erin, I feel bad even writing "the heat" after reading about the horrible heat in Morocco! You are so much stronger than I would be!) so today she ate and ate and ate. I cannot remember why Layla only had a diaper on in these pictures. I promise she did have clothes on for a majority of the day!
Oh, and Layla also figured out how to get into the snack cabinet today. Every time I turned around she had a snack in her hand saying "Mom?!" Ryan just installed the safety lock on this cabinet about 15 minutes ago. Layla getting into the snack cabinet also involved a lot of sweeping on my part :-)
"Wow, I love soft pretzels! I thought they only had these at the zoo..."
2 comments:
Baby in only a diaper! Priceless!
A woman knows when she is hungry - more power to her AND being in a diaper left lotsa room for an expanding waist line - smart girl!
Love, Super AA
Post a Comment