Layla almost always has an obsession with something eating/drinking related. She has been obsessed with sippy cups, green beans, drinking from water bottles, frozen peas, etc. Her newest obsessions? Eating with a fork and drinking from a straw.
Here is Layla trying to pick up food with her fork. She loves practicing this new skill. The picture to the right is Ms. Layla trying to get that asparagus all the way in that mouth!
Of course she gives herself a clap when the mission is completed!
And here is game I love to play at dinner...Can Layla follow a direction?
"Layla can you show me your fork?" Check!
"Layla can you take a drink of your milk?" Check!
"Layla, where is your nose?" Ummm....sometimes if it is not food related she just is not interested!
Silly girl! But we sure love watching you learn to eat :-)
1 comment:
Kristen,
I loved reading all the posts (I am Quite behind these days)and seeing all that you and Miss Layla have been up to. I don't know about you but the day we went to the fair it was SO hot. Well tell Ryan good luck I know he will do great in his new position. We have to come visit you guys,go out for margaritas and see the new school. When everything calms down give us a call!
-The Abbott's
Post a Comment