Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

Or maybe not.  The weather has been warm.  I am hoping (am I really typing this?) for the cooler weather to come.  Yesterday was 70.  It is just crazy to be in December and to be coat-less. 
 
But our house is starting to get decked out for the season.  Layla has been pumped to make a gingerbread house again this year.  I think it is her second favorite activity of the year.  I am pretty sure number one would be egg dyeing.  Anyway, tonight was gingerbread night!
 
Pumped for the building to begin.

Grady and Layla helping with the gingerbread house.  Grady can climb on this table in about ten seconds, but this time we did put him on the table to help. 
 
First we tried to distract him with Jello :)
 
And Layla and Grady with the finished product.  They are a very silly pair!
 
And just for fun, here is a picture of Layla and Grady in the game area at the store after grocery shopping this week.  They just run from item to item.  I don't even need to put in a quarter.  They are just happy to be done with a grocery run...me too!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My darlings--

ADORABLE!
I must see your house before holidays are over! I bet Missy Layla has little xmas things all over the place.

Love ya, sa J

Annie said...

Morning -

Looks like a lot of fun to me!

Grady will be more " helpful " next year for sure :))

What a great store !!


Love,

Super AA