Saturday, September 18, 2010

More Apple Orchard

I realize I might be going a little overboard in the apple orchard department but this little place is so great for toddlers. Below are pictures from a couple trips there this past week!

We went to the orchard and played with Ryker
and Mr. Mason too!
Later in the week, Shea came to visit and I knew just where to take him :-)
They were so excited to see each other. Layla will wake up in the morning and tell me, "I need my buddy Shea." During our trip to the orchard, I got asked a lot if they were twins and for some reason people loved when they found out they were cousins. I heard a lot of sweet cousin stories from people.

A first at this apple orchard...we picked apples!!

They enjoyed picking apples


but I think they loved running through the rows of apple trees even more.






We did eventually fill our bag


and Layla and Shea carried it back to the wagon. They are getting so big!




We all rode the slides



all on our own!




Shea loved the slide that catapulted him into the corn.



And he drove a tractor like his Papa Ron.


These two are so funny. You look over and they are in a full embrace.



Now if we could just get Shea to lower that right arm a little :-)

Now see, wouldn't you go to this apple orchard a lot too??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I LOVE these pictures. My favorite is the one of them carrying the apple bag. Thanks for helping watch Shea for us during the big auction!

Anonymous said...

They are SO cute together....love the fact they enjoy each other SO much.

Love,

Super AA