Aiden is such a cutie and is always on the move!
I know many dog lovers read the blog, so here is a picture of their pretty dog, Reilly.
The details of the party were so cute. Here is the cupcake tower and cake. Not only was it pretty, the cupcakes were delicious too. Layla was so pumped to eat the fondant cow on her cupcake. You would think she is a regular "Cake Boss" viewer with her love for fondant!
Here was the outdoor tent. Layla kept going around and oohing and ahhing over the balloons. After we left, she declared the balloons and popcorn in the goodie bags were the best parts of the party. Layla's chatter is cracking us up these days.
Layla enjoyed playing with Aiden's fun outdoor toys. Layla was very insistent on wearing this outfit she had on. The boots are her self declared party boots. She saw them at Old Navy and her jaw about dropped, she just had to try them on. Let me tell you, Ryan and I are going to be in big trouble in the shoe department!! The tights/leggings are adult knee socks I cut off to fit Layla's legs. They fall down constantly but Layla is obsessed with them and calls them her "big socks."

The birthday boy even came over to play with Layla for a little while!!
Happy 2nd birthday, Aiden!






5 comments:
Morning -
Thanks for posting the pup photo :) Ms. Layla is looking SO grown up. And Aidan - I remember him from Layla's party and he also has sprouted !
Love those boots....
Love,
Super AA
Hello my family--
What a day our lil' charmer had with that worldwind Aidan! Happy 2 to you Aidan.
Reilly is just beautiful!
love, sa J
Bugs is a girl after my own heart. And, after seeing her in that absolutely adorable outfit, makes me really think I need a girl (someday!). Though, Shea would probably love a good pair of party boots himself.
Happy 2nd, Aiden!
The McDs
Thanks for posting the party...to cute. What a whirlwind the day was and I was glad to see Layla loving the outdoor toys and the details of the party! I must admit the leggings were my favorite thing and you guys better watch out when she hits the teen years! Can't wait to get together soon,
Lindsey
One of my favorite quotes is "give a girl the correct footwear and she can conquer the world" - Bette Midler...I think this can also be applied to party shoes. It was so great to see you guys at Aiden's party!
Post a Comment