Sunday, September 19, 2010

Choo Choo!

Last week, while Shea was in town, my dad and I took the twosome for a little outing. I joked with my dad that he was setting up his first playdate. It is a good thing Shea and Layla are two and very easily entertained because everything was closed!! The train museum is only open on weekends after Labor Day and the train McDonald's we headed to for lunch no longer exists. Shea and Layla rolled with the day and enjoyed their time at the train museum and at a regular McDonald's.

This train car thrilled them. They sat on it twice and pretended to drive it. They didn't even notice all of the building around them were closed :-)



I saw this picture and I can't believe Layla's hair is getting so long. A year ago it was so short!

Shea enjoyed the trains and was on a green train hunt while we were there.
We found a train car that was left open so Shea and Layla ran around in those for a bit.
Although not exactly as planned, it was a fun morning....and we didn't have to fight any crowds!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Morning -

Aah.....the beauty of 2 year olds......no glitz and glam for these two....just an empty train.

They are firm believers of -life is what you make it :)

Love,

Super AA