Sunday, January 31, 2010

Boys, boys, boys

Layla sure doesn't have a shortage of boys in her life. We saw many of her little guy friends this weekend.

Brayden, he is the son of our friends April and Ryan, turned 2 this weekend. He is so adorable with a perfect little hair-do and even blew out the candle on his cake twice (everyone missed it the first time with their cameras!)

We won the award for getting Brayden the toy he was most scared of... poor Brayden was a bit terrified of the dinosaur!!

Layla also got some play time with cousin Seamus. He turns two this coming weekend and he will proudly tell you that he is having an "Elmo party" and that he is turning "two." I cannot believe the twos are already here and you know I will have many pictures to follow!

And lastly, Layla got to see a couple of her newest little guy friends at a stroller workout class we have joined. Kayte, Mason, Nicole and Ryker invited Layla and I to the class and convinced me that Layla would stay in the stroller...and they were right! It is actually a really good workout and of course I love to see those little (getting bigger!) babies as much as possible. Our post-workout photo is above :-)

Layla does love the boys in her life but don't worry, she got to see her twin girl cousins and their sister on Friday for a little girl time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning -

Babies.babies and more babies - gotta love it!!! She certainly has no shortage of friends and that is wonderful for this "girl" on the go.........

Love,

Super AA

Stephanie H said...

It is so fun that she has so many friends her age! I wonder which boy she will decide she is going to marry when she grows up. I had a family friend that I was just sure I was going to marry...at about 8 years old!