Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 Here We Come!

We celebrated New Year's Eve with our good friends Nicole, Kris and baby Ryker,Kayte, Brody and baby Mason and with Cassie, Jamie and toddler Shea.
Shea and Layla were in good spirits but CrAzY on New Year's Eve. I think they were showing off for our guests. They did a lot of running, yelling, chasing and cramming themselves into this spot next to the TV cabinet. They were so funny!
Next, we headed downstairs and Shea donned some wings declaring himself Abby Cadabby from Sesame Street and Layla swept and swept in good fashion of course :-)
Here are the happy families below. Ryan and I took a picture but my eyes looked super funny in it so I just couldn't put it on the blog!
Left: Kris, Nicole and Ryker Right: Brody, Kayte and Mason
Cass and Jamie
And of course some baby pictures!! None of the kiddos made it to midnight but the little guy in red stripes came very close :-)

Here I am holding sweet Mason. His mommy and daddy said he was sleeping to gear up for the nighttime when he likes to wake up often :-)

Sleepy Ryker (left) and Mason (right)


Sweet, sleepy Shea who was determined to ring in 2010 :-)

Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and may it be stressfree and calm - that's what I'm hoping for :-))))

Love, Super AA

Stephanie H said...

I'm envious of all of the time with all of those adorable babies!