I have been putting together photo gifts for Christmas presents lately and it brings me back to pictures and memories from last year at this time. I cannot believe how much Layla has changed in just one short year. It is so bittersweet. I love seeing her grow and change, but when I see that little baby in the pictures from last year, it makes me fret about how quickly time goes.
So I am going to try to enjoy the moments of this holiday season, because you so know I will be saying the exact same year next year...except about how little Layla is now :-)
Nautical 4th Birthday Party
7 years ago
4 comments:
Morning -
Looking back is always fun (in most cases) but, looking forward can be so exciting....
Layla is very lucky to have family that love her so much.
Love, Super AA
Wow...that picture in pink....her face looks EXACTLY the same then and now!
Wow I was behind in reading your guys blog...we won't even talk about how behind I am with ours! I love reading about Miss Layla and her milestones and what you guys get to do together. It was nice chatting with you tonight as well. I can't believe how time has changed our little "toddlers" and how much bigger they are but how fun their little personalities are now! I am glad that your finding the right fit with the meds and in the end it will all work out...you have to have faith in what you do. I never would have thought about the student/teacher med issue until you said it so beautifully it is a hard thing and like you said you don't know until you go though it...so thanks for the insight! We have to get together soon so the kids can "destroy" whoevers house we end up at!
When you put the pictures side-by-side, it's amazing how much she's grown. Almost a little lady! Hope to see you guys over the holidays.
Post a Comment