As you could probably tell by the amount of baby showers I have had lately, many of my girlfriends have been expecting babies! And now my pregnant girlfriends are turning into moms with babies...so fun!
Laura and Chad's sweet Grace arrived in mid-October at 5lb 4oz. She is adorable and of course had me trying to remember Layla being that little just a year and a half ago. Grace is doing fabulously and Laura told me yesterday that she is already over 8lbs. The tiny ones grow so fast!Isn't Grace just beautiful? Thanks Laura for the pictures!!
On November 10th came Kris and Nicole's baby Ryker. He was 7lb 4oz and is so adorable with such a head of hair! He was photographed by the great Heather Woodward tonight and I cannot wait to see the pictures.
And just yesterday, on November 18, came Katie and Josh's Alexander (Zander) weighing in at 6lb 6oz. He is such a little cutie and I could have held him all night long but I was good and shared him with Stephanie at the hospital :-)
One more baby to come soon...due in December!





3 comments:
Last night was so wonderful. I am so happy we got to see him so tiny!
Congrats to all the new Mommies and Daddies!!
Love,
Super AA
Oh my goodness! So many beautiful babies! That just gave me the itch for another one :) Newborns are so precious. Congrats to the new parents!
Post a Comment