Layla and I met the twins, their big sister, and their mom at the park today. Their mom, Jessica, and I talked about plans for a first birthday party for the three girls. I am so excited! To celebrate their first year of life we are going to do a triple birthday party with Ryan's side of the family and family friends. It is so fun that they were born on the exact same day that we just need to celebrate it in style :-) We are going to throw a casual BBQ get-together and maybe throw in a carnival theme (Oh, how I love a theme!!!). So Layla is going to have her ladybug party on her birthday with family and friends and a birthday party with the twins and Ryan's side of the family shortly thereafter...what a lucky girl :-)
Nautical 4th Birthday Party
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment