I love hiding from mommy...
I actually love playing this with Howie the most. I laugh SO hard when I pull it off Howie's head. He is such a good doggie.
I love going by the CD player in my room and waving my arms so mommy will turn on the music.
And then I like to dance, dance, dance!! Wondering when I am dancing?? Watch my arms go up and down and my legs move a little (listen for me saying mom in the video at about second 32).
I love washcloths!!!! Dry, wet, you name it, I love them :-)
I love my cats (maybe a little more than they love me).
I still love to eat. While I eat, I also enjoy talking to my food (see right picture) :-)
I love pulling books off my bookshelf (mom put them on the lower shelves so I can get to them now) and opening and closing the books over and over again.

I love looking at real pictures. I love looking at animals, family, babies...and even this picture of myself :-)
And finally I love baths...and crawling in the bath which makes my mom REALLY nervous. She calls herself a lifeguard now during bathtime.
Now if you add up all of these things I love...they add up to 11. Because I am 11 months today!!! Only one more month and I will be a year....oh my goodness....halfway to the terrible twos :-)



3 comments:
How sweet...I love all of the things that Layla loves! My how 11 months have gone bye so quickly. I can't wait to get the ladybug invite!
Sorry the swine flu didn't last longer we could have gotten together...Lindsey and Aiden
Your mommy is a good singer. "Tweet, tweet, tweet." Happy 11 months. We can't wait until the ladybuggle party!
Very cute pictures Layla! Happy 11 month birthday!
Post a Comment