I am warning you...do not look to the right of this post...you know, where it shows Layla's age. Today it says "Layla is 11 months and 3 weeks." NOOOOO, the big one birthday cannot seriously already be around the corner. Yes, it is, but luckily I have been distracting myself with party planning. Speaking of party planning, I promised you a peek at the invites (Cindy you ask, and you shall receive!! Thanks for the reminder...I completely forgot to put this up.)
Here is the front of the card. My favorite picture is right in the middle of the ladybug. Layla was about 10 days old and she constantly made that little face and I loved it.
This is the back of the card. Sorry it is not as clean of a snapshot. The ladybug button made it difficult to scan, so I ended up taking a picture of it. The red rectangle is covering up our phone number. I figured it was not a good idea to have this on the blog. You can click on the picture to take a closer look.
Thank you again to my card creators (Stephanie, Stephanie's mom, Kathy, my mom & Ryan). They were so much fun to create and make!!

2 comments:
Howdy -
Can't wait til the day of the big bash!!
Love,
super AA
I still LOVE them! I look at mine often. Good job finding the idea online!
Post a Comment