Sunday, March 1, 2009

Crawling for Grandma

Today my sister, Shea, Layla and I visited my Grandma Baader at the transitional (between hospital and home) rehab center. We were happy to see that she was doing well and the babies put on a nice show for her and Super Aunt Joan.

Shea showed off his walking skills and Layla showed off her CRAWLING skills! Layla had been doing some small spurts of crawling since late last week, but she was really working it in front of Great Grandma Baader and Aunt Joan. Right before she started crawling, Layla also mastered the all fours to sit movement and the back to all fours to sit movement. She loves to do new skills in clusters.

I got a teeny tiny video of the crawling today (normally instead of videotaping, I would be screaming for Ryan to come see Layla crawl...and then I startle her with the screaming :-) Today, I remained calm.)


Below is a picture of Shea and Joan playing open/close with the door


So sorry we missed you SA Ann! It took Cassie and I a LONG time to get to grandma due to a missed exit and a visit with the airplanes...yes, we ended up there after missing our exit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Morning -

Trust me, I get the directional thing - you both come by it honestly!!

Am glad you got to see how well Grandma Baader is doing and sorry I missed you - Bru and I were there in the am.

Love,

Super AA