Friday, March 6, 2009

9 Months Old

" Hiiiiiii" everyone, did you know I am 9 months old today? I have had a very busy last month...and I cannot wait to tell you all about it!

Let's see....with my new crawling skills, I have decided I like to wrestle Blue. Mommy says sorry for the blurry picture, but she wanted you to see the way I throw myself at Blue.

Don't worry Blue was not hurt, and he still follows me around and sleeps (or meows) wherever I am playing. Now he just picks a spot a little further from me...

Let's see...what else? Oh! I have had my eye on Howie's food and water for a LONG time now. I was always in my walker so all I could do was push the walker into the bowls....until now! A couple nights ago, mommy turned her back for two seconds and after she turned back around....this is what she found :-) Ahhh, it felt good to get my hands on those bowls.



Since I started crawling mommy and daddy hardly put me in my walker anymore, but I love it so much that sometimes they put me in it for a couple of minutes. I LOVE to chase Howie and the cats around in my walker.



I've gotten really fast and the cats have learned to jump over the gate. Howie and I like to stick together, but sometimes I think he'd like to jump over the gate too!

I hope you enjoyed my update, but I have to go! Howie and mom need to take me for a walk now :-)


P.S. Mommy wanted me to let you know that she is socializing (impressed with my nine month old vocabulary?) me with other babies too....not just animals. She is always telling me she doesn't want me to think I AM a dog or cat :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a happy baby you have! Happy Nine months Layla! I can't wait to see you again.

Anonymous said...

Afternoon -

Nothing like a lady on the move to warm one's heart - great photos.

Also, the pics you sent Grandma Baader are darling.

Love,

Super AA

Anonymous said...

I know you hear this alot, Layla is absolutely adorable! I love the Dr. Seuss photos and the ones in her stroller.