Sunday, March 22, 2009

9 Months Old = So Much Fun!!!

Layla is so much fun right now and I just love this 9 month age (I know I say this every month!). I was looking back at our pictures from the weekend and I thought I would share a few :-)


On the move and chasing animals!

Investigating some peas :-)

Look at Layla's tongue! She has really been investigating that new tooth with her tongue for the last couple of days.


Layla and a little leprechaun at Grandma and Grandpa Janisch's house. She was dancing (a new "trick" this week) with the leprechaun but I couldn't capture a snapshot of it.


Layla playing her favorite game of peek-a-boo at a restaurant Sunday night. And the person holding her? Ryan! Yes, he is feeling much better and went back to work late last week. Dr. Kristin's theory? Allergy to the antibiotic....but remember my only training is from medical websites!! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning -

How cute!!! Every single photo and those eyes....what a doll.

Glad Dad is doing better too!

Love,

Super AA

Stephanie H said...

Love the picture of her in the stroller! What a great shot of happy Layla!