Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Look-

I hope you enjoy the new look of the blog. Hilary from Scrapblog Designs (see link to the lower right) created it for me and I'm really enjoying the new decorations for our blog. Ryan purchased a gift certificate from her for me for Christmas....perfect gift for the blogger if you have any in your life!

And to give credit where credit is due, Heather Woodward of Heather Woodward Photography captured the shot of Layla and our legs in the header. Check out her website http://www.heatherwoodwardphotography.com/ She does adorable work! Can you find the five pictures of Layla on the website??? I'll give you a hint. One is in the blog section, four are in the portrait section, and ZERO are in the intimate section!!!

Okay, the real reason I'm posting this silly post about my new blog layout is because I wanted to try out my new signature Hilary also created for me.

Have a good Monday!



Oh! I do like the signature too :-)

2 comments:

Stephanie H said...

I LOVE your new blog design. It is very you and it is super cute. The signature is cute too! =) I'm glad you posted about it, because I saw it on my Reader and then went to your blog right away to look!

Anonymous said...

Morning -

It took me awhile, but, I did finally locate all the photos of Ms. Layla.....whew!

Love the new look and think it looks very fresh. Again, kudos to a very thoughtful husband.

Love,

Super AA - who at this moment is very sad cause her baby left yesterday to return to college :(