Tuesday, January 6, 2009

7 Months Old

Seriously, do the months just fly by or is it just me? Layla is 7 months old today and I have put together a list of 7 little things you may just not know about her. Enjoy!


Did you know???
1. Layla doesn't like homemade sweet potato baby food, but boy does she love the store bought version!!!


2. The sweet potatoes make diaper changes into diaper blowouts!!! Post blowout below!


3. Layla likes dogs of all shapes and sizes, not just little brown dogs :-) The very patient doggie is my Grandma and Super Aunt Joan's dog, Tessa.


4. Layla no longer really minds things on her head...hats, cloth buckets you name it! (I bought the first outfit with the cap specifically for the little cap because it reminded me of her newborn days. Too bad the cap is really small!!!)

5. Layla now sits like a big girl in highchairs at restaurants and sits in the front of carts at the grocery store (well, she does have to have coats stuffed around her in the cart!) Below Layla is sitting tall at IHOP.



6. Layla is starting to explore independently (If I can leave her alone long enough!!)


7. Okay, this is the funniest thing. When Layla goes into her nursery she beams at the big picture of herself on the wall. We think Layla believes it is another baby in the room but it is too funny. I will try to get it on video, but for now here is just a shot of the picture that she loves to make friends with.


Happy Tuesday everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning -

WOW - seven months already!!! I remember meeting that lil peanut for the first time and I even thought I would break her.....

She is now a testament of her parents' love and devotion and you both should be very proud.

Love,

Super AA

Anonymous said...

If Mark and I ever decide to have a baby and it happens to be a girl...I would like you to be her stylist!

Layla is always dressed so cute and her nursery is just lovely.

I know you don't want to hear this but the first birthday bash will be here before you know it. I have a feeling you will need tissues...

Have a great week!