Another mom at swim class took pictures with her camera a couple weeks ago and she was nice enough to print them out for me. I scanned them onto the computer (so many steps!) and I thought I would share them with all of you! Sorry some of the pictures are so dark.
Layla and her swim buddy, Colton. I always feel like they are similar in size at class, but seeing these pictures makes me think Layla is a little smaller. The babies are working on strengthening their bodies and the parents get quite the arm workout!
Backfloat time. Layla really enjoys this part of the class.
Okay, after seeing this picture, I slightly understand the "no neck" nickname that the instructor has so kindly given Layla. I never noticed it being in the water with her, but when she goes into the water she must be like a turtle going into her shell!
No comments:
Post a Comment