Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Road Trip

Okay, maybe it was only an hour and ten minutes each way, but it was the furthest distance Layla and I had ventured out just the two of us. We went to visit Super Aunt Joan at the library (Layla's first trip to a library!) and then onto visit with Layla's Great Grandma Baader and Super Aunt Ann. It was a fun day and Layla slept the whole way home and went down very easily for the night. She was wiped...see the picture below!

Layla's already starting to get a little hesitant around people so I am trying to take her out and socialize her as much as possible. I am happy to report that she did very well today with many different people holding her.

Joan and Layla working behind the desk at the library

Very sleepy little kitty cat. Thank you Penny for the cute black cat hat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning -

Loved the photos and glad to hear Ms. Layla slept all the way home. I enjoyed seeing both of you and even got to give Penny a hug........it's all good!!

Love,

Super AA

Anonymous said...

She is sooo adorable! I had so much fun holding her and seeing everyone!

Love,
Penny