Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Happy 2012 from our family to yours!! 
Here we are from oldest to youngest...

We stayed in for New Year's Eve this year.  The kids were recovering from the stomach flu.  Unfortunately, Ryan got sick a couple hours after this picture was taken.  I wonder when it will be my turn?  I am really hoping that I am somehow immune to it!

Blue loves any type of attention so this picture was right up his alley :)

Rocket is very camera and crown shy...

  
Howie was not minding the hat

Recovering from the stomach flu

A rare appearance from Goldie the Fish

And our 2011 man!  I am sad to see his birth year go into the record books.

Happy new year everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year my kids,

Sorry about Ryan stay strong Kris
despite illness looks like the whole Janish crew had a good New Year.

love, sa J

Annie said...

Morning -

I feel your pain....been ill for the entire holiday :( Hopefully will mend soon :)

Love,

Super AA