We celebrated Ryan's 30th birthday this weekend. I had the best intentions and "planned" a surprise party for Ryan. Well, fast forward to the beginning of July and I cracked under the pressure. A new baby and surprise party are a tough combo. I told Ryan about the party and then promptly informed him I would need his help to pull it off :) Happy 30th Ryan, hee hee!
No really, we had a great night at a local pub that was a favorite of ours for drinks during college and has evolved into a favorite place for food.

Jamie, Cassie, myself and the birthday boy before the party started!
Ryan is not a huge cake fan so I ordered cookies. They are SO good, if you are local and need some good cookies....e-mail me and I will send you her link!
Here is a picture of a few of Ryan's cousins and his mom. Ryan was thrilled so many family members made it to the gathering and a big thank you to Ryan's mom for bringing him into this world. It made me think...where will I be on Grady's 30th birthday? Hopefully celebrating with him!
Ryan loves a good competition, so a bags tournament was a must.
Ryan and Todd (in the teal shirt) came close to a victory...
but Brody and Yul took the title!
After being eliminated from the bags tournament, a few of us even played a little pool...
and laughed a lot.
All in all, it was such a fun night (thank you to my parents and Kelsey for babysitting all four kids!) and here is a big happy birthday to Ryan....
I hope you had a great welcome into your 30's!!!












1 comment:
Hello my kids--
Ryan, you looked like you enjoyed your big 30th party.
Family and friends nothin' better!
Loved the pics!
love to all, sa J
Post a Comment