The development of a baby is pretty darn amazing, isn't it?
At Grady's 2 month appointment, I was told that Grady's neck was weak on the left side. He was even sporting a nice flat spot on the left side of his head...bummer. The wonderful news is that it is totally correctable at this point and this gave Ryan and I the kick in the booty to push the tummy time and the neck stretches we were given to work on.
After only five days of hard work, we were so excited to see him pushing up
during tummy time today!

3 comments:
Morning -
Yipee - I knew he could do it & kudos to you & Ryan for being on top of things.....
Love,
Super AA
Hello my kids--
Congrats on keeping up with your darlings.
He is so da## cute!
love to all, sa J
yay for Grady!! Quinn had a little flat spot on her back right side, she always preferred that side. :) After getting her to use the other side as much, and at about 3 months she did more sitting in her bumbo and other fun things it all helped pretty quickly. I tried all kinds of different things for her crib to help her stay off that side for a while. Time went by fast and now she is on her belly all the time! :) The hard work pays off and it goes by quickly. Hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment