This past Saturday, Ryan and I went to Anni and Randy's wedding. It was my first evening out since....September? We are so excited for Anni and Randy and Ryan and I made our re-entrance into society in style, it was a gorgeous reception.
And the food was what everyone was talking about. I unfortunately couldn't partake in most of the food (I was determined not to get sick on my first night out!) but everyone was talking about how delicious everything was. The tables had salad waiting (love that) as we walked in and apples with cheese to munch on too. Ryan was very full when we left because he helped me with my portions. Sometimes the dad has to eat for two :)

It was a fun night. Ryan and I got to catch up with friends we literally haven't seen in months that we are used to seeing on a weekly basis. I am enjoying feeling human again...now if I could just have eaten all of the delicious food too!!!
Congratulations Anni and Randy!!



2 comments:
Morning -
I'm so happy that you could attend the wedding and enjoyed being out and about.
Congrats to Anni & Randy on their special day.
Love,
Super AA
Thanks, Kristin!! Love this post. We were really excited that you and Ryan were able to celebrate with us. Hope to see you over the holidays!
Post a Comment