Layla and Shea really enjoy each other. Layla loves to play with Shea and Shea loves "his friend Layla" as he calls her. Enjoy some pictures of the twosome from last week!
They dyed Easter eggs together.
(Layla also may have learned how to pose for the camera with one under her chin).
Honestly, they did really well with the eggs this year. The concept of coloring the eggs was definitely there. However, the fragile state of the egg was not quite there yet for Layla. I think she cracked no less than 6 of the 12 eggs that we colored :-) Oops!!
Shea really liked the blue eggs.
I was able to watch Shea for one day last week and it was a beautiful day out so we played and played and played outside. I only grabbed the camera for the last part of the day so here are some wagon and flower pictures.
Loving this picture of Mr. Shea.
Layla making sure she and Shea stay hydrated :-)
Such a sweet twosome!!
3 comments:
It is just so fun that they are such good friends. They are lucky little cousins!
WISH I WAS THERE...........
Love,
Super AA
Hello my family--
I love just looking at the pics of those beautiful darlings! What a duo!
Good times had by all.
Love sa J
Post a Comment