Ryan, Layla and I headed to the zoo on Friday. We have been busy practicing animal sounds/names at home so Layla was very familiar and very excited about the animals. She was so fun to watch and I didn't take very many pictures of her by the animals because she was so eager to show Ryan and me everything.
Layla's favorites of the day were the lions (Layla gave us lots of roars!), the tiger playing in the water with a ball (more roars), the elephant (Layla gave us the elephant sound!) and the geese (we heard lots of quacks from Layla...we are working on the "honk!")
Layla instantly was excited when we got to the zoo, even by the pop machine. You can imagine what she was like when we actually got to the animals!
So windy and watching the animals with daddy.
My favorite is always the primate house at the zoo. Layla liked the monkeys/gorillas but she was a little bit taken aback by all of the swinging they were doing :-)
Here are some pictures of the little and big guys!

3 comments:
I can imagine she was just so excited to see the animals from her books in real life!
WISH I WAS THERE, TOO!
Love,
Super AA
Hello my family,
I have got to go at least once with you all!
She is just struttin' around--very confident of herself!
love sa J
Post a Comment