Morning - I can see the wheels turning inside as well as outside :-)Love, Super AA
That is pretty amazing....she seems so young. This summer will be so fun. I'm hoping you and Layla, your mom, and Cass and Shea will come to the beach for a day. Thanks for sharing, Georgi
Hello my family--Well my little Layla when do I get the new trike for such a big girl!!!Love to all sa Joan
I can't beieve she can ride that trike! Good job Layla!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Morning -
I can see the wheels turning inside as well as outside :-)
Love,
Super AA
That is pretty amazing....she seems so young. This summer will be so fun. I'm hoping you and Layla, your mom, and Cass and Shea will come to the beach for a day. Thanks for sharing, Georgi
Hello my family--
Well my little Layla when do I get the new trike for such a big girl!!!
Love to all sa Joan
I can't beieve she can ride that trike! Good job Layla!
Post a Comment