Once a month I am lucky enough to go play Bunco (and enjoy drinks, appetizers and dinner!) with a group of my former co-workers. It is so nice to see everyone and catch up and still feel part of this group of friends who I used to see on a daily basis. I really look forward to it each month.
This month Bunco night landed on St. Patrick's day which is why you will see a lot of people wearing green (remember, all elementary teachers!!)
Below Jenelle and I are excited about rolling a "baby." (A "baby" is three dice of the same number, but not a Bunco). Actually this picture was staged because we just weren't rolling any babies, but it is still fun :-) Jenelle graduated a year before me from the same high school so it was always fun that we ended up at the same school to teach.
Bunco fun! Patty is in blue in the middle. Her bunco table always has a lot of laughter coming from it :-) I taught kindergarten with Suz (left) for a year and hope to go see her kids swim this weekend at a state tournament near us and Teri (right) is so sweet and we meet for breakfast from time to time and Layla and I got to enjoy her pool last summer.

More Bunco fun! Cheryl (front left in picture) was my mentor teacher for student teaching. I learned so much from her and on this particular night I learned that she is now on Facebook AND had Andrew Firestone's (former Bachelor on ABC) wife as a student. Always so fun to talk to Cheryl!
More Bunco pictures....
Thanks Carrie (laughing below!) for hosting March's Bunco with Jenelle and for sending these pictures to me. I hope no one minds that they ended up on my blog!!






1 comment:
Kris-
It is great you get to have fun and adult time with very good buddies!
It does look like everyone is having a good time!
love sa J
Post a Comment