Layla and her beloved starfish :-)
Sitting like a good girl on the side of the pool...
Still sitting, but starting to fret why "dada" is not in the pool with her. She REALLY wanted daddy in the pool with her (he was on spring break so was able to join us this week) but I wanted to do the last swim class with Layla (also daddy doesn't like to be shirtless in front of parents in his school, yep 3 parents from his elementary school had swim class at the same time). Next week, Layla starts in her own little class without mommy...!!! Well, actually I am still in the room but not in the pool, so crazy!
Layla climbs out of the pool on her own.
She likes to get doused in water.
And Layla even pretends to do bubbles while staring at the other kids :-)
Here is Layla in her stationary backfloat. We put them in this position immediately after dunking the kiddos, it is part of swim safety. The craziest thing about the class is that Layla knows how to hold her breath when being dunked...most of the time anyway!!!
One last shot of me and Ms. Layla while she points out the balls that hang from the ceiling to me :-) I hope to have pictures soon from her new "Big Kids Swim" class.







3 comments:
looks like she loves it! i have been trying to find a swim class for zander but it looks like the only one i can find is for 6mos and up and it starts next month.
How fun! I love to hear how much she loves the water! I think it is so important for kids to be comfortable in the water....especially for safety. I remember lots of years of swim lessons myself!
She looks like a natural in the water - this summer should be very fun for all of you.
Love,
Super AA
Post a Comment