Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Workout, Ice cream & a Celebrity

So this is how the night transpired...

Cassie and I went to work out at the YMCA.

We got home and off my parents, Cassie, Shea, Ryan, Layla and I went to tour Ryan's new school and drop by Kris and Nicole's house to see their 20 week ultrasound pictures (congrats on the healthy little _______!! Don't worry I won't ruin the great news!)

Anyway, my sister and I opted not to shower or change out of our workout clothes before we left...because who were we really going to see???

So after Kris and Nicole's house, we headed here:

And while in line, we noticed a beautiful person (actually entire family) behind us. It was the one and only.....




Yep, Cindy Crawford and her beautiful family. Yes, she is beautiful and yes, she ordered ice cream.

Cassie and I felt so gross (we cannot believe we never showered or changed at this point) and this is how we looked after our celebrity encounter. Sidenote- Yes, Cass is a little wet. She had just bathed Shea prior to this picture as he was covered in ice cream.



Yikes! We have learned our lesson now. We know now always to be ready to encounter Cindy Crawford at Dairy Queen.

And I have to say I am a little offended she didn't hook Layla up with a modeling contract :-) Hee hee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning -

OMG - how funny!!!!


What else can one say?????

Love,

Super AA

Anonymous said...

Kristin, that is hilarious. And did you see her actually EAT the ice cream? Maybe ordering it was just for show... :)

- Sara