Summer is here, and we have been busy. Let me give a quick update: Layla now has six (possibly 7??) teeth and no, she is not walking quite yet (but she sure is cute trying!)
and yes, we are working on getting out of the swing for naps and into the crib. I will update more on the swing/crib later...I don't want to jinx anything!!!
Anyway, Layla and I have pared down some of our weekly activities to allow for more freedom this summer. We had our last swim class and yoga class until the fall in the past few weeks. We will remain with our playgroup through the summer and hope to get a pool pass if the weather gets nice enough.
Speaking of yoga, here are Layla's yoga buddies. We tried to get Layla to look at the camera but she is in her yoga position...crawling around as fast as possible :-)
Speaking of yoga, here are Layla's yoga buddies. We tried to get Layla to look at the camera but she is in her yoga position...crawling around as fast as possible :-)
Layla has been keeping busy at home enjoying all of her birthday, mostly ladybug themed presents. Below Layla is enjoying her new chair and one of her new favorite books (ladybugs of course!!). Notice her shirt, too?? (so cute!!)
And now for a picture of Layla and her new set of wheels. She just kicks back and enjoys the ride.
And Layla really enjoys her wagon rides, especially when this little ball goes along for the ride. It is kind of like a fetch game for mommy and daddy :-)
And Ms. Layla loves to play with her blocks. Right now she piles the blocks together, but I'm sure before we know it she will a building machine!
And now for Layla listening to her "Layla" CD. Look at how happy she gets after she hears her name :-) (and yes, she does have a ladybug brush in her hand!!!)
2 comments:
Morning -
Just loving all the photos of Ms. Layla and all her B'day presents - what a haul!!
Love,
Super AA
How sweet...I will ask about the swing later as to not jinx anything for you! I love the pictures and of course the ladybug stuff. I love her car... my mom has made me promise not to buy Aiden one because she has to be the one to get him his first set of wheels! We will have to get together soon...crazy week here.
-Lindsey & Aiden
Post a Comment