Monday, February 16, 2009

Toofers

Layla loves when Ryan and I brush our teeth and would love to try this out on her own mouth...unfortunately for Layla (or fortunately for me since I am still nursing) she doesn't have any teeth to brush quite yet. She does like to help by holding the brush for Ryan and I and she occasionally tries out the handle end in her own mouth :-)

So no teeth yet, but due to the frequent wakings in the middle of the night (5, 6,7 times some nights for about the last week and a half) we are thinking they have to be coming soon!!! We will keep you posted on our 24/7 (literally) tooth watch!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning -

Seems to me that the lil lass is prepping for her future teeth!!! She is so focused on the task at hand ( Ryan ) - it's too cute.

Love,

Super AA

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to see her soon! Is she joining in on the fun next weekend! I would love to see her but I totally understand if you need a night out!
PS i think she is wearing the shirt i gave her:) it looks very cute on her!