Chicago Bulls!
Last week, Ryan and I went to the Bulls' game and it was so much fun that I wanted to post about it even though it was over a week ago. A co-worker of Ryan's (thank you Mark!!) has access to season tickets for a suite and four floor seats at the United Center and we were invited as guests.
We got there a little early and Ryan took some video of us arriving in the suite. I am talking to the suite hostess in the clip and our friends Brody and Kayte are also in the video.
I wasn't sure what to expect but it was so very exciting with a fancy suite, complimentary food, drinks, and even a dessert cart. It will probably be the closest we'll ever be to being VIP at any event....besides Corn Fest I guess :-)
Wondering what I got off the dessert cart? Well good thing I took a picture of my Garrett's popcorn! I had to try it since Oprah is always raving about it. It was very good.
The floor seats were amazing and we were really close to the Bull's bench. I do think the people around us thought we were a little touristy taking A LOT of pictures!!
We were so close to the Bulls' bench that Ryan gave several players high fives on their way back into the locker room after the game. Ryan was in heaven and it was nice break from his two job craziness right now. Below are the players in their timeout huddle.
Oh and did I mention this was a special night for the United Center and Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen were there? Yes, they were and you know how I LOVE any kind of celebrity :-) Here's a shot of Jordan on the jumbo-tron.
2 comments:
Evening -
Looked like a very fun night and I hope they won. Does it show I don't follow b ball??
Love,
Super AA
I LOVE Garretts popcorn. Whenever my mom is in the city, she brings me back some cheese popcorn from there. It is so yummy!
Post a Comment