Howie has recently found his inner beagle (he is a puggle- pug and beagle mix) and has added a little howl to the end of his bark. It is funny that he has just picked this up now after two years of not howling. He even throws his head back and everything. For now it is just a tiny howl and I just hope it doesn't turn into longer versions. What a silly little dog.
House update: Last week we had 26 realtors that walked through our house and one showing for potential buyers. The potential buyers decided to go with new construction (in the same neighborhood Ryan and I found our house we like! Hopefully it is not our house...) Anyway, our realtor is going to have an Open House for us this weekend and we are hoping it draws in some serious buyers. I think I need to figure out a way to bury St. Joseph into the frozen backyard. My mom is convinced we will not sell the house until we do this :-)
1 comment:
Morning -
Your Mom is absolutely correct - just remember to bury him upside down. Honest....
Howie is probably feeling all the excitement in the air and wants to join in the family fun.
Love,
Super AA
Post a Comment